School Membership at FPRI
Founded in 1990 as a division of the Foreign Policy Research Institute, the Wachman Center is dedicated to fostering civic and international literacy in the community and in the classroom. School membership in the Wachman Center includes
- Place for one teacher or curriculum supervisor at one of three annual History Institute weekends, plus professional review of teacher-generated curriculum based on weekends.
- Complimentary FPRI Speaker at school.
- Free admission to most public lectures (at least eight per year) for all faculty and up to 10 students.
- Complimentary subscription for all designated faculty to the weekly FPRI email bulletin.
- Complimentary subscription for school library to FPRI’s Orbis: A Journal of World Affairs.
- Complimentary copy of up to two new books by FPRI staff and speakers.
- Complimentary multi-volume series for secondary-school students from Mason Crest Publishers (either Modern Middle East Nations or Growth of Islam in Asia; FPRI, Editorial Consultant)
Please contact Eli Gilman at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on school memberships at FPRI.